- 5 Nights in an Upgraded Studio Room
- Continental Breakfast Daily
- $99pp Deposit - Secure Your Holiday Today'
- Peace of Mind Guarantee`
Exclusive Bonus Value
- $250 Experience Voucher
- Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour
- Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Cairns Aquarium Entry
Why We Love It
- Close to Many Attractions
- Easy Access from Cairns to the Great Barrier Reef
- Secluded Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Award-Winning Bayleaf Balinese Restaurant
My Queensland Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in a Studio Room
The studio room features a microwave, fridge, and dining area so you can enjoy some of the conveniences of the kitchen with the luxury of a hotel.
- Continental Breakfast Daily
Start your mornings the right way, with a stomach full of sumptuous breakfast foods.
- $99pp Deposit Secure Your Holiday Today’
$99 per person deposit secures the promotional package. A second deposit (part payment) will be required, with the date and amount to be advised by our Holiday Experts at time of booking. Please see the important info tab for more detail.`
- Peace of Mind Guarantee If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
There’s no place for worries on a holiday. That’s why when you book with us, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that whatever the future may hold, your travel plans can be changed. If your holiday plans are impacted by government restrictions, we’ll work with you to find a suitable date in the future to rebook your well-deserved holiday, guaranteed. Please see the important info tab for more detail.`
Valid for travel
For more travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1250 BONUS Value
- $250 Experience Voucher*
That’s right, we’re giving you a $250 voucher to spend on your choice of over 70 incredible experiences across Cairns, Palm Cove and Port Douglas. Whether you want to hot air balloon over the Tablelands, fish for Barra in the Coral sea, take flight over the reef, connect with Indigenous culture, or get up-close with wildlife…your tropical encounter is on us!
*Conditions apply, so please read the Fine Print Tab for detail.
- Guaranteed Room Upgrade
Everyone loves an upgrade, and this one is on us.
- Full Day Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour *
Discover where the rainforest meets the reef on your Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation tour. On this full-day tour from Cairns, you will explore all the region has to offer. Journey in comfort in a custom-built air-conditioned 4WD vehicle as you ride through a World Heritage-listed rainforest. As one of the only tour operators to travel on the Bloomfield Track, trust that your experience will be like no other. Swim in the rainforest at pristine Emmagen Creek, spot crocodiles on a river cruise, learn the history of the Daintree on a guided boardwalk tour, visit Cape Tribulation Beach and enjoy a homemade Daintree ice cream on your journey home.
- Full Day Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise*
Make the most of your time in Cairns with this once in a lifetime experience! Spend a full day at the Great Barrier Reef and have a magical time coral viewing, watching the crew fish feeding, and feasting on a delicious hot and cold tropical buffet lunch.
- Cairns Aquarium Entry
Enjoy all-day admission to Cairns’s newest attraction! See the animals and habitats endemic to Tropical North Queensland and learn about the importance of the Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef. Ecosystem talks, animal presentations, live diver feeds and marine and reptile touch n talk shows are all available daily. Note: Please present your Ignite itinerary on arrival at the Aquarium.
- 2 Course Dining Experience at Award Winning Ochre Restaurant *
Enjoy the culinary delights of Australia in an amazing location right on the inlet at the Award Winning Ochre Restaurant. Choose between either a 2 course lunch or dinner while sipping on a welcome cocktail and taking in the view.
- $100 Resort Credit
With a $100 credit to redeem in Bay Leaf Restaurant, enjoy a delicious feast and a drink (or two) without breaking the bank.
- Late Checkout of 12pm
Hang on to that holiday feeling and take your time on your last day. Enjoy a late checkout of 12pm so you can stay relaxed the whole way home.
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
Enjoy something a little special on your holiday. The drinks are on us.
- Local Experience Passes
Your holiday includes an exclusive collection of My Holiday Experience Passes, offering you discounts across a range of amazing local experiences.
Valid for travel: Now – 23 December 2021; 03 January – 30 April 2022
Block out dates: 24 December 2021 – 02 January 2022
Surcharges & block out dates may apply during peak travel periods.
Similar to the standard room but a little more like a home away from home, the studio room features a microwave, fridge, and dining area so you can enjoy some of the conveniences of the kitchen with the luxury of a hotel.
Bay Village Tropical Retreat
Enter a relaxed, village-style oasis in the heart of Cairns. Lush, tropical gardens shade a collection of boutique apartments and rooms encircling a tranquil pool. Perfect for slow, peaceful days amid the vibrant city and Tropical North Queensland attractions, Bay Village Tropical Retreat, exists in tandem with the Bayleaf Balinese Restaurant. Read more about Bay Village Tropical Retreat here!
- Onsite Bayleaf Balinese Restaurant
- Hotel Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- 24-Hour Reception
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Front Desk Safe
- Free Wifi
- Business Centre
- Outdoor Picnic Space
- Air-Conditioning / Heating
- Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Accessible Bathroom
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Path of Travel
*$250 Experience Voucher
With the purchase of this My Queensland Tropical North Queensland holiday package, you may also be eligible to receive a Bonus $250 Experience Voucher provided your holiday is:
- Booked and confirmed between 17 September and 29 October 2021 (inclusive); and
- Has a minimum total purchase price of AUD$1000 or more.
- If eligible, upon receipt of full payment for your holiday, a unique Bonus of $250
- Experience Voucher code will be emailed to your nominated email address within 7 days providing detailed information on how to redeem.
Your Bonus $250 Experience Voucher:
- Is valid for travel from 18 September 2021 to 30 April 2022 (inclusive);
- May only be redeemed in conjunction with your My Queensland holiday towards My
- Queensland’s Tours & Attractions;
- Is non-transferable;
- Must be redeemed in one transaction with any remaining balance forfeited; and
- Is only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Any My Holiday booking made direct with Flight Centre that is eligible for the $250 Experience Voucher will receive one voucher issued by Flight Centre.
Ask your consultant for more information, or refer to your Bonus $250 Experience Voucher email once issued.
For full terms and conditions, please go to Terms and Conditions – My Queensland.
*Full Day Daintree and Cape Tribulation Tour
Tour is not available on 4 October, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
*Full Day Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- 7:30 am: Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal – 1 Spence St, Cairns
- 8:15 am: Evolution departs Cairns for the first reef location
- 11:30 am: Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch onboard
- 1:00 pm: Evolution arrives at the second reef location
- 3:00 pm: Evolution departs for Cairns
- 4:30 pm: Evolution arrives back in Cairns
What to bring:
- Sunscreen & Hat
- Travel voucher
- Change of Clothes
- Swimmers and a towel
- Cash or Credit Card for bar and souvenir purchases
Please note guests are to make their own way to Reef Fleet Terminal – 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Transfers are not included. Please note that a $20 per person on board levy applies to all passengers, to be paid prior to your day of departure.
*2 Course Dining Experience at Award Winning Ochre Restaurant
2 course menu (at lunch or dinner) with a welcome drink each. Welcome cocktail for 2. Entree: Coconut prawns – mango kimchi, desert lime mayo or Morganbury beef carpaccio – native peppers, green ants with rocket and pecorino. Main: Braised Beef cheek – bush tomato and coconut red curry sauce – spring onion rice cake or Chicken breast – prosciutto wrapped, pocketed with bocconcini, smoked tomato, and avocado. * dietary requirements can be accommodated.
All prices are person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice. Flights are not included unless otherwise stated & if included, are economy class unless otherwise stated. Price includes any stated bonus nights, upgrades & package savings, if applicable.
$99pp Deposit – Secure Your Holiday Today’
$99 per person deposit secures the promotional package. A second deposit (part payment) will be required, with the date and amount to be advised by our Holiday Experts at time of booking. Only available for bookings travelling in 60 days or more, within 60 days full payment will be required. Please note, if your package purchase includes flights, an additional deposit to secure your flight will be required, with the amount to advised by our Holiday Experts at time of booking`
Peace of Mind Guarantee – If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
Applies to new bookings only. We can offer you the option to amend your booking date up to 24 hours prior to arrival, should any of the below criteria impact your holiday:
- You or an immediate family member is diagnosed with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test
- A Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Ask your Holiday Expert about our great value coverage options.
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase this package is subject to general terms & conditions
Talk to an Expert
Our QLD Holiday Experts are:
- Queensland experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Queensland questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|