- 5 Nights in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary Parking
- Peace of Mind Guarantee`
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Lamington National Park, O'Reilly's and Vineyard Tour
- $150 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
- Guaranteed Late Checkout
- Welcome Drink
Why We Love It
- Located Close to Shopping & Restaurants
- Short Walk to Surfers Paradise Beach
- Luxurious Rooms & Facilities
- Stunning Panoramic Views
My Queensland Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in a Deluxe Room
Enjoy partial ocean and beach views from your private balcony located on levels 6 to 11 of the Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel, orchid Tower. Relax with your beau on the plush King-size Hilton Serenity bed and enjoy spacious, stylish interiors including a 37-inch LCD TV with premium channels, Wi-Fi, iPod dock, elegant bathroom with amenities by Crabtree & Evelyn, plus plush bathrobes and slippers.
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
Start your mornings the right way, with a stomach full of sumptuous breakfast foods at Catch Restaurant.
- $99pp Deposit – Secure Your Holiday Today`
$99 per person deposit secures the promotional package. A second deposit (part payment) will be required, with the date and amount to be advised by our Holiday Experts at the time of booking.
- Peace of Mind Guarantee If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
There’s no place for worries on a holiday. That’s why when you book with us, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that whatever the future may hold, your travel plans can be changed. If your holiday plans are impacted by government restrictions, we’ll work with you to find a suitable date in the future to rebook your well-deserved holiday, guaranteed. Please see the important info tab for more detail`
Valid for travel
For more travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1800 BONUS Value
- Lamington National Park, O’Reilly’s and Vineyard Tour
This tour provides you with all the best highlights packed beautifully into one fantastic day. A fully guided tour visiting the world’s largest sub-tropical rainforest, the famous O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat and Canungra Valley Vineyard. Experience stunning panoramic views, a treetop canopy walk, wild bird feeding and more on this relaxed journey to 1,000 metres above sea level.
- $150 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit*
With a $150 credit, enjoy a delicious feast and a drink (or two) without breaking the bank.
- Welcome Bottle of Jade Estate Semillon and 2 x Sydney Brewery Beers
Enjoy something a little special on your holiday. The drinks are on us.
- Guaranteed Late Checkout of 1pm
Hang on to that holiday feeling and take your time on your last day. Enjoy a late checkout of 1pm so you can stay relaxed the whole way home.
- Complimentary Parking
Rest assured that there will always be a place for your car this holiday.
- Privileges Dining Card*
Enjoy exclusive and rewarding experiences at a variety of popular restaurants and cafes with a limited-edition, award-winning, Privileges Dining Card, that offers you 25% (and more) off the bill, for you and your accompanying guests – increasing your spending power at participating venues.
- Local Experience Passes
Your holiday includes an exclusive collection of My Holiday Experience Passes, offering you discounts across a range of amazing local experiences.
Valid for travel: 17 July – 29 September 2022; 03 – 27 October 2022; 30 October – 18 November 2022; 05 – 15 December 2022; 22 January – 31 March 2023
Block out dates: 30 September – 02 October 2022; 28 – 29 October 2022; 19 November – 04 December 2022; 16 December 2022 – 21 January 2023
Surcharges & block out dates may apply during peak travel periods.
Soak up everything the Gold Coast has to offer from your own balcony with glimpses of the ocean and Surfers Paradise beach. Enjoy a great nights’ sleep in your modern Deluxe Room with a king size Hilton Serenity bed, down pillows and luxurious linens. Each room features a LCD TV, wireless internet access and an elegant bathroom, with luxury bathroom amenities by Crabtree & Evelyn. Located on levels 7 – 13 of the Orchid Tower.
Executive Room – Upgrade from only $100pp
Modern, spacious and sophisticated, an Executive Room offers partial ocean, city or hinterland views and access to the hotel’s Executive Lounge with daily continental breakfast, sunset drinks and antipasto. Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee from your pod coffee machine as you kick back on your king size Hilton Serenity Bed. Located on levels 13-15 of the Orchid Tower.
Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences
A shining beacon standing tall in the heart of world-famous Surfers Paradise, Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & Residences boasts a sophisticated beachside escape, conveniently located between Orchid Avenue and Surfers Paradise Boulevard. The iconic sandy beaches are a short stroll across the road and romance is found in the salty air at sunset by the water’s edge. Read more about Hilton Surfers Paradise here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 4 Pools (including kid’s splash pool and adults-only plunge pool)
- Concierge Desk
- Tour Desk
- Laundry Service
- Room Service
- Fitness Centre
- Massage and Beauty Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Indoor Spa
- Restaurants and Bars
- 24-Hour Housekeeping
*Lamington National Park O Reillys and Vineyard Tour
– Canungra township.
– Guided rainforest & treetop canopy walk.
– Scenic lookout across the Scenic Rim, Brisbane & the Gold Coast.
– Wild bird feeding at O’Reilly’s.
– Canungra Valley Vineyard with a glass of sparkling wine.
– Meet the Alpacas at Mountain View Alpacas. (optional feeding and walking experience)
– Light refreshments provided.
– Informative commentary throughout the tour.
– Small group tours offer a personalised experience.
– National Park fees included.
– Hotel Drop Off and Pick up from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport. Alternative pick up locations Nerang Train Station if travelling from Brisbane.
*$150 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
$150 Wine, Dine & Spa credit to be used in resort outlets – credit can be used for food, beverage or spa.
*Privileges Dining Card
Click this link to get your card: https://privileges.cards/your-dine-around-program and enter your Booking No. but please also make a note of the unique Promo Code, which is needed to complete the registration. Please don’t register until a few days before your departure, because the membership runs from the time it’s activated. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] and, if you want to preview the current dining offers, please visit www.privileges.cards.
All prices are person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice. Flights are not included unless otherwise stated & if included, are economy class unless otherwise stated. Price includes any stated bonus nights, upgrades & package savings, if applicable.
$99pp Deposit – Secure Your Holiday Today’
$99 per person deposit secures the promotional package. A second deposit (part payment) will be required, with the date and amount to be advised by our Holiday Experts at time of booking. Only available for bookings travelling in 60 days or more, within 60 days full payment will be required.`
Peace of Mind Guarantee – If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
Applies to new bookings only. We can offer you the option to amend your booking date up to 24 hours prior to arrival, should any of the below criteria impact your holiday:
- You or an immediate family member is diagnosed with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test
- A Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
- If you need to make changes to your holiday dates for reasons other than government restrictions, a fee of $55 per person will apply; noting that airlines and other third parties may impose different change policies and penalties. Does not apply to Cruise or Tour Holidays.
- Date changes are subject to availability & blackout dates.
- Any difference in booking value will need to be paid.
- Where requested you must provide proof of COVID-19 impact as listed above.
- Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable will need to comply with standard cancellation terms and conditions.
- Further conditions may apply, ask our Holiday Experts for more detail.
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Ask your Holiday Expert about our great value coverage options.
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase this package is subject to general terms & conditions