- 4 Nights in a Superior Queen Room
- Complimentary Wifi & Parking
- $99 Deposit - Secure Your Holiday Today'
- Peace of Mind Guarantee`
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Full Day Fitzroy Island Tour
- Guaranteed Room Upgrade
- 2 Course Dining Experience at Ochre Restaurant
- Complimentary Wine & Chocolate on Arrival
Why We Love It
- Swimming Pool
- Onsite Restaurant and Bar
- Laundry Facilities
- Tour Desk
My Queensland Package Inclusions
- 4 Nights in a Superior Queen Room
Make yourself at home in the ibis Styles Superior Queen Room. Boasting stunning city views, this spacious hotel room measures 291 sq ft. With one queen and two twin-sized beds, this room is the perfect choice for families.
- Complimentary Wifi
With access to wifi, you can remain connected throughout your stay.
- Complimentary Parking
Rest assured that there will always be a place for your car this holiday.
- $99 Deposit Secure Your Holiday Today’
$99 per person deposit secures the promotional package. A second deposit (part payment) will be required, with the date and amount to be advised by our Holiday Experts at time of booking. Please see the important info tab for more detail.`
- Peace of Mind Guarantee If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
There’s no place for worries on a holiday. That’s why when you book with us, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that whatever the future may hold, your travel plans can be changed. If your holiday plans are impacted by government restrictions, we’ll work with you to find a suitable date in the future to rebook your well-deserved holiday, guaranteed. Please see the important info tab for more detail.`
Valid for travel
For more travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$750 BONUS Value
- Full Day Fitzroy Island Tour*
Fitzroy Island is an unspoiled tropical paradise of rainforest and beaches located within the calm sheltered waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Discover spectacular walking trails, abundant marine life, and local wildlife, and more during your visit to this stunning National Park. Only a 45-minute fast catamaran cruise from Cairns, Fitzroy Island has so much to do and explore. Visit the Turtle Rehabilitation Centre or enjoy the abundance of water activities available on the island. Kayaks, snorkels, stinger suits, and stand-up paddleboards are available to hire.
- Guaranteed Room Upgrade
Everyone loves an upgrade, and this one is on us. Enjoy an upgrade from a Standard Queen Room to a Superior Queen Room.
- 2 Course Dining Experience at Ochre Restaurant*
Enjoy the culinary delights of Australia in an amazing location right on the inlet at the Award Winning Ochre Restaurant. Choose between either a 2 course lunch or dinner while sipping on a welcome cocktail and taking in the view.
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine & Chocolates on Arrival
Enjoy something a little special on your holiday. A welcome bottle of wine and chocolates are on us.
- Early Check-In of 12pm
Settle into your holiday straight away. Forget carting around bags, or worrying about them if you choose to leave them behind. Check-in early, unpack then unwind.
- Late Checkout of 12pm
Hang on to that holiday feeling and take your time on your last day. Enjoy a late checkout of 12pm so you can stay relaxed the whole way home.
- Privileges Dining Card*
Enjoy exclusive and rewarding experiences at a variety of popular restaurants and cafes with a limited-edition, award-winning, Privileges Dining Card, that offers you 25% (and more) off the bill, for you and your accompanying guests – increasing your spending power at participating venues.
- Local Experience Passes
Your holiday includes an exclusive collection of My Holiday Experience Passes, offering you discounts across a range of amazing local experiences.
Valid for travel: Now – 15 December 2021; 10 January – 30 June 2022
Block out dates: 16 December 2021- 09 January 2022
Surcharges & block out dates may apply during peak travel periods.
Superior Queen Room
Make yourself at home in the ibis Styles Superior Queen Room. Boasting stunning city views, this spacious hotel room measures 291 sq ft. With one queen and two twin-sized beds, this room is the perfect choice for families. Offering basic kitchen facilities, including a coffee/tea maker, microwave, mini-fridge, and kettle, free wifi and a TV, this room has everything you need for an enjoyable stay.
ibis Style Cairns
Located in the heart of Cairns City Centre, the ibis Styles Cairns is within walking distance to several popular attractions. The perfect base to explore the wonders of Tropical North Queensland, ibis Styles are known for their warm, friendly service and affordable, comfortable accommodation. Boasting 75 modern guest rooms, a restaurant and bar, and a glistening swimming pool, ibis Styles is the ideal Cairns stay for couples, families, and business travellers alike. Learn more about the ibis Style Cairns here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
• Swimming pool
• BBQ facilities
• Car park
• Onsite restaurant and bar
• Buffet breakfast
• Tour desk
• Meeting rooms
• Laundry facilities
*Full Day Fitzroy Island Tour
- Up to 6 hours to explore Fitzroy Island
- 45 minute ferry to Fitzroy Island return
- Depart Cairns 9 am – Depart Fitzroy 4 pm
- More time to explore, relax and play!
- Enjoy more optional extras
- Walkthrough the rainforest
- Picture perfect scenery
Upgrade to our hot or cold packed picnic lunch from $20 per person, with dietary choices available
Please note – Infants must be pre-booked and lunch is NOT included
Make your own way to The Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 1 Spence Street for Check-in at 8:30 am.
*2 Course Dining Experience at Ochre Restaurant
2 course menu (at lunch or dinner) with a welcome drink each.
- Welcome cocktail for 2.
- Entree: Coconut prawns – mango kimchi, desert lime mayo or Morganbury beef carpaccio – native peppers, green ants with rocket and pecorino.
- Main: Braised Beef cheek – bush tomato and coconut red curry sauce – spring onion rice cake or Chicken breast – prosciutto wrapped, pocketed with bocconcini – smoked tomato and avocado. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
*Privileges Dining Card
Click this link to get your card: https://privileges.cards/your-dine-around-program and enter your Booking No. but please also make a note of the unique Promo Code, which is needed to complete the registration. Please don’t register until a few days before your departure, because the membership runs from the time it’s activated. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] and, if you want to preview the current dining offers, please visit www.privileges.cards.
All prices are person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice. Flights are not included unless otherwise stated & if included, are economy class unless otherwise stated. Price includes any stated bonus nights, upgrades & package savings, if applicable.
$99 Deposit – Secure Your Holiday Today’
$99 per person deposit secures the promotional package. A second deposit (part payment) will be required, with the date and amount to be advised by our Holiday Experts at time of booking. Only available for bookings travelling in 60 days or more, within 60 days full payment will be required. Please note, if your package purchase includes flights, an additional deposit to secure your flight will be required, with the amount to advised by our Holiday Experts at the time of booking`
Peace of Mind Guarantee – If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
Applies to new bookings only. We can offer you the option to amend your booking date up to 24 hours prior to arrival, should any of the below criteria impact your holiday:
- You or an immediate family member is diagnosed with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test
- A Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
- If you need to make changes to your holiday dates for reasons other than government restrictions, a fee of $55 per person will apply; noting that airlines and other third parties may impose different change policies and penalties. Does not apply to Cruise or Tour Holidays.
- Date changes are subject to availability & blackout dates.
- Any difference in booking value will need to be paid.
- Where requested you must provide proof of COVID-19 impact as listed above.
- Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable will need to comply with standard cancellation terms and conditions.
- Further conditions may apply, ask our Holiday Experts for more detail.
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Ask your Holiday Expert about our great value coverage options.
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase this package is subject to general terms & conditions
Talk to an Expert
Our QLD Holiday Experts are:
- Queensland experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Queensland questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|