- 5 Nights in a Studio Room
- Return Flights Including Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers
- Full Buffet Breakfast Daily for 2
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge tour
- 2 x $25 spa vouchers
- Late Checkout of 12pm
- Complimentary Gourmet Wine & Cheese Hamper
Why We Love It
- Three Large Swimming Pools
- Kids' Swimming Pool
- Intimate Tropical Setting
- Beachfront Location
My Queensland Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in a Studio Room
Simple, yet luxurious, the Studio Rooms are perfect for your quick North Queensland getaway! Take in the view from your private balcony or courtyard, relax while you tune into an in-house movie and sleep well each night on quality linen.
- Return flights to Cairns including 20kg checked luggage^
Avoid the stress of arranging your own travel and let us do it for you! With return flights planned for you and 20kg of checked luggage when you travel with My QLD, the only thing you need to do is grab a few sets of clothes and enjoy your holiday!
- Return airport transfers
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Queensland and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this My QLD package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers!
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2
Enjoy a free buffet breakfast each morning! Start your day with a delicious meal consisting of locally sourced foods that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing!
- Down Under Tour to Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge tour for 2*~*
Be picked up by a professional driver/guide from the hotel for one of topical Queensland’s most popular tours! Experience breathtaking tropical rainforests, ancient plant life, crocodile spotting river cruise, unique wildlife and the spectacular Cape Tribulation.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1000 BONUS Value
- Welcome drink on arrival
Experience true Palm Cove hospitality with a welcome drink on arrival at the resort lobby! This island-style greeting is the perfect start to your tropical holiday and will make guests feel at home at the Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa!
- Late check-out of 12pm on day of departure
Need a little bit of extra time to get yourself organised before you leave the hotel? With this exclusive My QLD package you can have it! Enjoy a slow start, one last long breakfast and stay in your room a little longer with a late check out at 12pm.
- Complimentary WiFi
Need to stay connected while enjoying your holiday? With this exclusive My QLD package that is possible! Enjoy free WiFi during your stay. Keep in touch with home, upload all of your holiday snaps and be the envy of your friends!
- Complimentary Gourmet Wine & Cheese Hamper
We all get a little peckish after a flight, right? When you arrive at Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa there will be a sumptuous gourmet wine and cheese hamper waiting for you to dig in!
- 2 x $25 spa vouchers**
Overlook the resort pool and waterfall while you indulge in a range of therapeutic spa experiences including facials, massages and zone therapy with two $25 vouchers!
Valid for travel ex Brisbane & Sydney – 14 October 19 – 23 December 2019, 10 January – 3 April 2020; 1 May – 25 June 2020;
Add from $100 per person – 4 – 9 April 2020, 19 – 26 April 2020
Valid for travel ex Melbourne – 14 October 19 – 13 December 2019, 28 January – 3 April 2020, 1 May – 25 June 2020;
Add from $100 per person – 14 – 23 December 2019, 10 – 27 January 2020;
Add from $200 per person – 4 – 9 April 2020, 19 – 26 April 2020
Valid for travel ex Adelaide –14 October 19 – 13 December 2019, 28 January – 3 April 2020, 1 May – 25 June 2020;
Add from $200 per person – 14 – 23 December 2019, 10 – 27 January 2020;
Add from $300 per person – 4 – 9 April 2020, 19 – 26 April 2020
Valid for travel ex Perth – 14 October 19 – 13 December 2019, 28 January – 3 April 2020, 1 May – 25 June 2020;
Add from $300 per person – 14 – 23 December 2019, 10 – 27 January 2020;
Add from $400 per person – 4 – 9 April 2020, 19 – 26 April 2020
Surcharges & block out dates may apply during peak travel periods.
Simple, yet luxurious, the Studio Rooms are perfect for your quick North Queensland getaway. The spacious rooms are complete with a range of modern luxuries such as spa baths, bathrobes and slippers, in-house movies, mini bar, in-room dining and wireless internet access. Keep cool in the air conditioning, sleep well on quality linen, take in the views from your private balcony or courtyard and enjoy the mini bar facilities.
1 Bedroom Apartment – UPGRADE from only $150 per person!
Looking for some extra space on your Queensland holiday? Stay in a 1 Bedroom Apartment! These apartments are spacious with plenty of room to relax, cook, wash and unwind. The bedroom is complete with a king size bed with quality linens, while the main features of the apartment are in the spacious living areas. There is a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook up a storm and there is also a dining area equipped with dishwasher and laundry facilities.
2 Bedroom Apartment – UPGRADE from only $300 per person!
The 2 Bedroom Apartments are perfect families or travelling groups. Each of the bedrooms feature a king size bed with quality linen as well as their own ensuite bathrooms. The bathroom in the master bedroom exclusively features an over-sized spa bath and separate sink and vanity areas. In the living area you’ll find a kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, a laundry, indoor dining and a spacious lounge area that connects with the private balcony that features an outdoor dining set and other outdoor furniture.
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa is a 5-star resort located on the southern end of Palm Cove’s stunning beach. Located just 25 minutes north of Cairns Airport, the Pullman Sea Temple Resort encompasses three swimming pools and two spas, including one for children’s use. With a perfect location to use as a base for exploring the local region, the Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa will make your Queensland holidays relaxed and perfect for everyone. Read more about Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 24-Hour Reception
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Award-Winning Day Spa (Vie Spa)
- Swimming Pools (3 incl. lagoon pools – main and children – and lap pool)
- Beachfront Access
- Temples of Tastes Restaurant]
- Lagoon Bar
- Tour Booking Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Childminding Services (external agency)
- Bike Hire
- Car Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Complimentary Guest Parking
- Gift Boutique
- Meeting & Events Facilities and Services
- Wedding Facilities and Services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication including 20kg baggage allowance per person and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays.
2 x $25 spa vouchers** – may not be used in conjunction with any Wine, Dine & Spa Credit or for any retail product purchases in the spa centre. Only 1 x $25 Spa Voucher may be used per treatment session.
For 1 and 2 bedroom upgrades, there is a charge of $72 per adult or child (breakfast inclusive). Infant Baby Cots are to be requested at the time of booking and includes a charge of $15 per night.
*~*Down Under Tours – Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Mossman Gorge Ex Palm Cove Tour for 2
• Travel in air-conditioned comfort today in our luxury purpose-built vehicle on this eco-accredited tour led by our experienced and knowledgeable guides.
• Mossman Gorge: Visit Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy morning tea before boarding the shuttle for your transfer into Mossman Gorge. Discover secrets of the world’s oldest tropical rainforest as your driver takes you on a guided walk through the Gorge boardwalk, sharing their knowledge and the history of this World Heritage listed region.
• Daintree River Cruise: Hop aboard the Daintree River Cruise and reach an understanding of the intricate Daintree eco-system. Keep an eye out for wildlife including the elusive Saltwater Crocodile.
• Lunch: Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch in the rainforest of Noah Valley – this area is renowned for the existence of primitive flowering plants including the Idiospermum which links back to the most ancient lineages of plants found in the world today.
• Cape Tribulation: Where the Rainforest meet the Reef. Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach named by Captain James Cook on his voyage of discovery in 1770; admire the coastline and fringing Coral Reef from the Kulki Lookout.
• Daintree Ice Cream Company: Stop for an afternoon refreshment included at the Daintree Ice Cream Company. Enjoy a delicious exotic fruit icecream cup featuring four flavours (gluten free and dairy free options available).
• Alexandra Lookout: After winding through the rainforest, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River Estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
To change or reconfirm your tour, please call Down under Tours 24 – 48 hours before departure on (07) 4047 9066 between the hours 6am – 6pm daily.
Talk to an Expert
Our QLD Holiday Experts are:
- Queensland experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Queensland questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|