- 7 Nights in a Studio Room
- Return Flights Including 20kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers
- Full Buffet Breakfast Daily for 2
Exclusive Bonus Value
- $500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
- Michaelmas Cay Cruise
- 4WD Cape Tribulation - Daintree & Mossman Gorge
- Late Check-Out of 12pm
Why We Love It
- Three Large Swimming Pools
- Kids' Swimming Pool
- Intimate Tropical Setting
- Beachfront Location
My Queensland Package Inclusions
- 7 Nights in a Studio Room
Simple, yet luxurious, the Studio Rooms are perfect for your quick North Queensland getaway! Take in the view from your private balcony or courtyard, relax while you tune into an in-house movie and sleep well each night on quality linen.
- Return flights to Cairns including 20kg checked luggage^
Avoid the stress of arranging your own travel and let us do it for you! With return flights planned for you and 20kg of checked luggage when you travel with My QLD, the only thing you need to do is grab a few sets of clothes and enjoy your holiday!
- Return airport transfers
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Queensland and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this My QLD package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers!
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2
Enjoy a free buffet breakfast each morning! Start your day with a delicious meal consisting of locally sourced foods that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing!
- Kids Stay FREE#
Planning a holiday can be expensive especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My QLD package taking a child with you won’t cost you any extra! One child 12 years or younger will stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilising existing bedding.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2000 BONUS Value
- $500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit* per room
Wine, dine and relax to your hearts content! When you check in, the credit is applied to your room account which can be used towards food and beverages at any of the resorts restaurants and bars or pamper yourself at the spa!
- Michaelmas Cay Cruise~
Experience pure luxury when you set sail about a 32m catamaran, Ocean Spirit, for a day to remember! Snorkel from the cay’s shallow protected waters, cruise in the semi-submersible for a diver’s view of the reef and discover the island birdlife or if you prefer just to relax and enjoy a leisurely day on the Great Barrier Reef – the choice is yours!
- 4WD Cape Tribulation~* – Daintree & Mossman Gorge with return transfers from Palm Cove
Be picked up by a professional driver/guide from the hotel for one of topical Queensland’s most popular tours! Experience breathtaking tropical rainforests, ancient plant life, crocodile spotting river cruise, unique wildlife and the spectacular Cape Tribulation.
- Welcome drink on arrival
Experience true Palm Cove hospitality with a welcome drink on arrival at the resort lobby! This island-style greeting is the perfect start to your tropical holiday and will make guests feel at home at the Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa!
- Late check-out of 12pm on day of departure
Need a little bit of extra time to get yourself organised before you leave the hotel? With this exclusive My QLD package you can have it! Enjoy a slow start, one last long breakfast and stay in your room a little longer with a late check out at 12pm.
- Complimentary WiFi**
Need to stay connected while enjoying your holiday? With this exclusive My QLD package that is possible! Enjoy free WiFi during your stay. Keep in touch with home, upload all of your holiday snaps and be the envy of your friends!
- Exclusive My QLD Holiday Tour Voucher Booklet with amazing savings on popular local tours, activities & attractions
Swimming in the pool, sweating it out at the gym and sipping on drinks at the Lagoon Bar is great but why not get more out of your Queensland holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My QLD Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Queensland one you will never forget!
Valid for travel – 1 November – 20 December 2019; 10 January – 31 March 2020
Add from $200 per person for travel – 1 – 18 September 2020;
Add from $350 per person for travel – 20 July 2020 – 31 August 2020;
Surcharges & block out dates may apply during peak travel periods.
Simple, yet luxurious, the Studio Rooms are perfect for your quick North Queensland getaway. The spacious rooms are complete with a range of modern luxuries such as spa baths, bathrobes and slippers, in-house movies, mini bar, in-room dining and wireless internet access. Keep cool in the air conditioning, sleep well on quality linen, take in the views from your private balcony or courtyard and enjoy the mini bar facilities.
1 Bedroom Apartment – UPGRADE from only $150 per person!
Looking for some extra space on your Queensland holiday? Stay in a 1 Bedroom Apartment! These apartments are spacious with plenty of room to relax, cook, wash and unwind. The bedroom is complete with a king size bed with quality linens, while the main features of the apartment are in the spacious living areas. There is a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook up a storm and there is also a dining area equipped with dishwasher and laundry facilities.
2 Bedroom Apartment
The 2 Bedroom Apartments are perfect families or travelling groups. Each of the bedrooms feature a king size bed with quality linen as well as their own ensuite bathrooms. The bathroom in the master bedroom exclusively features an over-sized spa bath and separate sink and vanity areas. In the living area you’ll find a kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, a laundry, indoor dining and a spacious lounge area that connects with the private balcony that features an outdoor dining set and other outdoor furnisher.
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa is a 5-star resort located on the southern end of Palm Cove’s stunning beach. Located just 25 minutes north of Cairns Airport, the Pullman Sea Temple Resort encompasses three swimming pools and two spas, including one for children’s use. With a perfect location to use as a base for exploring the local region, the Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa will make your Queensland holidays relaxed and perfect for everyone. Read more about Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 24-Hour Reception
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Award-Winning Day Spa (Vie Spa)
- Swimming Pools (3 incl. lagoon pools – main and children – and lap pool)
- Beachfront Access
- Temples of Tastes Restaurant]
- Lagoon Bar
- Tour Booking Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Childminding Services (external agency)
- Bike Hire
- Car Hire
- Luggage Storage
- Complimentary Guest Parking
- Gift Boutique
- Meeting & Events Facilities and Services
- Wedding Facilities and Services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Cancellation Charges & Other Service Fees: Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication including 20kg baggage allowance per person and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
#Kids Stay FREE: Applies to 1 & 2 bedrooms Apartments Only: One child 12 years of age or under can stay free of charge (room only) in a room occupied by the parents, subject to the family using existing bedding. There will be an additional charge for rollaway beds. Children less than 3 years old entitled to complimentary breakfast daily.
*$500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit: Wine, Dine and Spa credit is valid at ALL Food and Beverage outlets including Room Service and is also applicable at the Spa, however it cannot be used for Retail Purchases at The Spa or tours
**Wifi available in the communal areas, rooms and is high-speed Internet with Optic fibre technology which provides the highest possible speed of Internet connection.
~Michaelmas Cay with return transfers from Palm Cove: Set sail aboard our 32m (105ft) luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit, for a day to remember with a wide range of activities to experience Michaelmas Cay’s unique reef environment – a picturesque vegetated sand cay encircled by a spectacular fringing reef and an important protected sanctuary for migratory seabirds. Snorkel from the cay’s shallow protected waters, cruise in the semi-submersible for a diver’s view of the reef and discover the island birdlife. Or if you prefer just to relax and enjoy a leisurely day on the Great Barrier Reef. The choice is yours!
Your Day includes:
- Return Ocean Spirit cruise from Cairns.
- 8.5 hr experience with 4 hrs at Michaelmas Cay.
- Morning tea including muffins and focaccia, Afternoon tea.
- Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch, including seafood.
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction.
- Buoyancy vests.
- Marine Biologist presentation.
- Semi-submersible coral viewing tour with commentary.
- Fish feeding presentation.
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine on homeward journey.
- Lycra suit hire
~*4WD Cape Tribulation: Enjoy a day exploring the rainforest and amazing landscapes of the Cape Tribulation wilderness area.
- Daintree River Cruise: Reach an understanding of this wildlife environment for one hour, habitat of birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course the estuarine crocodile.
- Alexandra Lookout: After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
- Tropical Lunch: With special access at a private rainforest property, enjoy a short walk along a delightful rainforest creek before a delicious tropical lunch. Choice of quality steak, fish or vegetarian meal with fresh salads and fruit platter, followed by coffee or Daintree Tea.
- Cape Tribulation: Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach and admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout.
- Mossman Gorge Centre: Visit the Mossman Gorge Gateway Centre and enjoy an indigenous presentation by the traditional owners of the gorge, the Kuku Yalanji people, before boarding your eco shuttle for the transfer into Mossman Gorge. Your driver/guide will take you for a guided walk, sharing their knowledge of this enchanting rainforest environment. Learn about the fascinating secrets of one of the world’s oldest rainforests.
Talk to an Expert
Our QLD Holiday Experts are:
- Queensland experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Queensland questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|