- 5 Nights in an Ocean View Room
- Return Flights Including Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Choose between 1 of 2 tours
- Fire & Ice Seafood Buffet Dinner
- Buffet Breakfast Daily for 2
- Welcome Drink Voucher for 2
Why We Love It
- Fun Wet Play area for kids
- Spectacular ocean and mountain views
- Fabulous pool and tennis court
- Perfect location in beautiful Cairns
My Queensland Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in an Ocean View Room
Kick back and take in the beauty of the Coral Sea and the Cairns Esplanade right from your very own private balcony! Ocean View Rooms are spacious and feature an array of modern luxuries. There’s 24-hour room service available, as well as air conditioning, tea/coffee facilities, mini bar and more!
- Return flights to Cairns including 20kg checked luggage per person^
Avoid the stress of arranging your own travel and let us do it for you! With return flights to Cairns including 20kg of checked luggage per person, when you travel with My QLD, the only thing you need to do is grab some clothes and enjoy your holiday!
- Return airport transfers
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Queensland and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! With My QLD, avoid that hassle with our airport transfers to and from your accommodation!
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2
Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning! Start your day with a delicious meal consisting of locally sourced foods that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing!
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE#
Planning a holiday can be expensive especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My QLD package taking the whole family with you won’t cost you any extra! Children 12 years and younger will stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilising existing bedding. They will also enjoy free lunch & dinner when dining with a full paying adult.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1000 BONUS Value
- Choose 1 of 2 Bonus Tours
Full day Quicksilver Great Barrier Reef Tour to Agincourt Reef~
Make the most of your time in Port Douglas with this once in a lifetime experience! Spend a full day at the Great Barrier Reef and have a magical time coral viewing, watching the crew fish feeding and feasting on a delicious hot and cold tropical buffet lunch. Includes lunch, morning & afternoon tea, complimentary snorkelling gear, souvenir photo and return hotel transfers to Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina.
Michaelmas Cay Cruise~
Experience pure luxury when you set sail about a 32m catamaran, Ocean Spirit, for a day to remember! Snorkel from the cay’s shallow protected waters, cruise in the semi-submersible for a diver’s view of the reef and discover the island birdlife or if you prefer just to relax and enjoy a leisurely day on the Great Barrier Reef – the choice is yours!
- Fire & Ice Seafood Buffet Dinner (food only)*
Indulge in the locally famous Fire & Ice Seafood Dinner Buffet with one complimentary dinner for 2 guests included in this exclusive package! Served daily, this unique dining experience is an innovative concept mixing a la carte style dining with traditional all you can eat buffet dining. You’ll be spoiled for choice with a selection of freshly prepared meats, poultry, fish & seafood to choose from, which are cooked on the flame grill right in front of you, exactly how you like it! The buffet also boasts a selection of hot dishes, salads, antipastos, breads, cheeses, fruits and desserts! What more could you want?
- Welcome drink voucher for 2 guests
Experience true Cairns hospitality with 2 complimentary welcome drink vouchers! This island-style greeting is the perfect start to your tropical holiday and will make you feel like a local!
- Complimentary WiFi
Stay connected with complimentary WiFi access! It’s never been easier to keep in touch with loved ones back home, as well upload all your favourite holiday snaps to your social profiles!
- Exclusive My QLD Holiday Tour Voucher Booklet with amazing savings on popular local tours, activities & attractions
Take advantage of over $600 in value! The My QLD Holiday Tour Voucher Booklet is full of discount vouchers for popular attractions. Embark an adventure flight, go skydiving, enjoy a morning of whale watching and much more, at great prices!
Valid for travel ex Sydney – 1 November – 28 December 2019; 3 January – 17 January 2020; 2 February – 31 March 2020
Add from $50 per person for travel: 3 – 21 July 2020; 22 July 2020 – 18 September 2020;
Valid for travel ex Brisbane – 1 November – 28 December 2019; 3 January – 17 January 2020; 2 February – 31 March 2020
Add from $150 per person for travel: 3 – 21 July 2020; 22 July 2020 – 18 September 2020;
Valid for travel ex Melbourne – 1 November – 28 December 2019; 3 January – 17 January 2020; 2 February – 31 March 2020
Add from $50 per person for travel: 22 July 2020 – 18 September 2020;
Add from $100 per person for travel: 3 – 21 July 2020;
Valid for travel ex Adelaide – 1 November – 28 December 2019; 3 January – 17 January 2020; 2 February – 31 March 2020
Add from $50 per person for travel: 22 July 2020 – 18 September 2020;
Add from $250 per person for travel: 1 April 2020 – 30 April 2020; 3 – 21 July 2020;
Valid for travel ex Perth – 1 November – 28 December 2019; 3 January – 17 January 2020; 2 February – 31 March 2020
Add from $150 per person for travel: 1 April 2020 – 30 April 2020;
Add from $250 per person for travel: 3 – 21 July 2020;
Add from $400 per person for travel: 22 July 2020 – 18 September 2020;
Surcharges & block out dates may apply during peak travel periods.
Ocean View Room
The view from the Ocean View Rooms are spectacular! Kick back on the private balcony and take in the beauty of the Coral Sea and the Cairns Esplanade. The interior of the Ocean View Rooms are spacious, spanning 32-square-metres, and feature an array of modern luxuries. The rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and two children and allow you to choose your bedding configuration accordingly between a queen bed and double fold out sofa or two double beds. There is 24-hour room service available in the rooms as well as free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, tea/coffee facilities, mini bar and hair dryer are among the other in-room amenities available!
Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns
Enjoy sweeping views of the Coral Sea, direct access to the Cairns Esplanade boardwalk and truly exceptional facilities and comfort. With 3 outdoor pools, a dedicated kids’ “wet play” area, gym, spa, sauna, restaurant, bar and more, your every need will be taken care of here! Each of the guestrooms at Rydges Esplanade Cairns Resort is light, airy and contemporary. Sink into plush bedding, bask in the sunshine on your private balcony and enjoy a range of in-room facilities (including in-room massages and 24-hour room service) to enhance your stay. Whether you’re travelling to Cairns to explore the reef or the rainforest, or even if you’re just looking to enjoy the city itself, Rydges Esplanade Cairns Resort is your perfect base!
Read more about Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 3 outdoor pools
- Wet Play area for kids
- Restaurant & bar
- Dining events (including Fire & Ice Seafood Buffet)
- Spa & sauna
- In-room massages
- 2 tennis courts
- Tour desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour room service
- Business/conference centre
- Wedding/event facilities (238sq. metre space)
- Multilingual staff
- Kitchen & laundry facilities (in self-contained studios)
- Kids-zone bunkbeds with personal TVs & X-Box system (in family rooms)
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Cancellation Charges & Other Service Fees: Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays.
~*Michaelmas Cay with return transfers from Palm Cove: Set sail aboard our 32m (105ft) luxury sailing catamaran, Ocean Spirit, for a day to remember with a wide range of activities to experience Michaelmas Cay’s unique reef environment – a picturesque vegetated sand cay encircled by a spectacular fringing reef and an important protected sanctuary for migratory seabirds. Snorkel from the cay’s shallow protected waters, cruise in the semi-submersible for a diver’s view of the reef and discover the island birdlife. Or if you prefer just to relax and enjoy a leisurely day on the Great Barrier Reef. The choice is yours!
Your Day includes:
- Return Ocean Spirit cruise from Cairns.
- 8.5 hr experience with 4 hrs at Michaelmas Cay.
- Morning tea including muffins and focaccia, Afternoon tea.
- Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch, including seafood.
- Snorkelling equipment and instruction.
- Buoyancy vests.
- Marine Biologist presentation.
- Semi-submersible coral viewing tour with commentary.
- Fish feeding presentation.
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine on homeward journey.
- Lycra suit hire
Check-in Reef Fleet Terminal from 7.30am
- ~Great Adventures Outer Reef Cruise: Great Barrier Reef Adventure – The beauty of the Great Barrier Reef is yours to experience when you cruise to our multi-level reef activity platform. Situated on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, our spacious platform features undercover seating and tables to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, full bar facilities, a swimming enclosure for children, change rooms with freshwater showers, sundeck, and scuba diving facilities with a semi-submerged platform. Children 4-14 years, prices as shown, 3 years and under free of charge.
Great Barrier Reef Adventure – Includes:
- Morning & afternoon teas
- 3 hours at Outer Barrier Reef platform
- Snorkelling equipment, hot & cold buffet lunch
- Eco reef talk
- Semi-submersible coral viewing
- Underwater observatory.
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Morning tea cake selection
- Three (3) hours at Outer Reef Activity PlatformPlatform Aerial Shot
- Snorkelling equipment
- Use of buoyancy vests
- Reef education presentation
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour
- Underwater Observatory
- Guided Eco Reef Talk in the underwater observatory
- Afternoon tea and coffee available whilst at the platform, cheese and biscuits on return journey. An Environmental Management Charge of $7.00 is levied on all
- adults and children entering the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. This charge is included in the rates.
#Kids Stay & Eat FREE: **Kids up to and including 12 years of age eat lunch & dinner for free when dining with full paying adult. The kids eat free does not apply with the 1 x Fire & Ice Dinner. Children aged 4 to 12 years utilising existing bedding – free to a maximum of two children, subject to room capacity. Infants aged 0 to 3 years utilising a cot – free of charge.
Talk to an Expert
Our QLD Holiday Experts are:
- Queensland experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Queensland questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|