- 3 Nights in Port Douglas
- 3 Nights in Cairns
- Daily breakfast
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Kids price only $400pp
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Wine & Dine resort credit
- Complimentary private lagoon side Cabana
- Mossman Gorge, & Daintree day tour
- Upgrade to gold class on Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Room upgrades
- Visit Green Island on reef cruise
Why We Love It
- Indulgent luxury resort accommodation
- Upgraded rooms and train experience
- Full day cruising the incredible Great Barrier Reef
- Suitable for all ages, couples & families
My Queensland Package Inclusions
- 3 Nights in a Sheraton Grand Mirage Port Douglas Mirage Resort Studio
Relax in your spacious Mirage Studio with calming views of either lush, tropical gardens or over the saltwater lagoon pools. Experience an incredible night’s sleep on a Sheraton Signature King Bed and additional space to unwind, in the spacious lounge setting. Wrap yourself in a plush bathrobe and slippers and enjoy staying cool, with climate control air-conditioning, and connected with free in-room WiFi. Complimentary double room upgrade from a Mirage Resort Room included*!
- 3 Nights in a Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort Deluxe Double Room
Enjoy your upgraded Deluxe Double Room with complimentary wine on arrival and late checkout. The Novotel’s perfect location in Cairns city centre offers a relaxing, indulgent place to unwind and a launch pad to explore Cairns and surrounds. Enjoy cocktails at the swim-up pool bar at the sparkling, sand-fringed lagoon pool. Onsite restaurant Moko Bar and Grill allows for relaxing resort days while the myriad of surrounding restaurants, bars and shops are just outside your door.
- Breakfast daily for 2 adults and 2 children
Enjoy a free breakfast each morning! Start your day with a delicious meal consisting of locally sourced foods that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing. Kids 0-12 years eat breakfast free when dining with a paying adult.
$1800 Bonus Value
Sheraton Grand Mirage Port Douglas
- Complimentary Double Room Upgrade from Mirage Resort Room to a Mirage Studio
Nothing says luxury like a double room upgrade. Live like a VIP and enjoy a little extra space with us. How good is that!
- Complimentary day in a private lagoon side Cabana*
Need a rest day after all of your exciting adventures? Enjoy complimentary use of a private lagoon side Cabana, take some quiet time and feel refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to take on Port Douglas again.
- 2 x Daily house cocktails
We all get a little thirsty while laying out under the sun, right? Thankfully, this exclusive package includes a refreshing cocktail to keep you cool & hydrated after a long morning of relaxing!
- Complimentary premium club hire at Mirage Country Club when booking a round of 9/18 Holes
Make the most out of your holiday in Port Douglas! Tee up for cheaper with complimentary premium club hire at Mirage Country Club when you book a round of 9/18 Holes!
- Complimentary access to Wi-Fi***
Check-in, upload, and message home! With complimentary Marriott BonvoyTM membership and Wi-Fi, you can become the envy of all of your friends. Show off just how good your holiday is—whatever social platform you use, update it to your heart’s content.
- Courtesy valet car parking***
Pull into the resort and be treated like a star! You’ll feel like a VIP with courtesy parking during your stay, plus you’ll know that your car is in good hands.
Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort
- Complimentary Room Upgrade to a Deluxe Double Room
Indulge in Cairns with a room upgrade to a Deluxe Double Room. Enjoy extra space and a private balcony with your stay.
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
Check-in and be treated to a complimentary bottle of wine when you arrive! Head up to your room, pop the cork and enjoy a refreshing glass or two!
- Late check-out of 12pm on your final day
Forget carting luggage around on the final day of your holiday! You don’t have to check out until 12pm, so leave your luggage in the room to make the most of your morning before flying out!
- Complimentary Parking
Get free daily self-parking! Save your money for the important sights, attractions, restaurants and bars that Cairns has to offer—there’s so much to see and do, it’d be a shame not to make the most of it!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi access! It’s never been easier to keep in touch with loved ones back home, as well upload all your favourite holiday snaps to your social profiles!
- Mossman Gorge, Daintree & Cape Tribulation Guided Tour
Visit Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy morning tea before entering Mossman Gorge. Discover the world’s oldest tropical rainforest as your driver guides a walk through the Gorge boardwalk, then, hop aboard the Daintree River Cruise. Look for wildlife including saltwater crocodiles. After BBQ lunch, visit Cape Tribulation; where the rainforest meets the reef. Walk on the world-renowned beach and admire the coastline and fringing Coral Reef from the Kulki Lookout. Later, stop for an afternoon refreshment included at the Daintree Ice Cream Company before heading to Alexandra Lookout.
- Gold Class Kuranda Scenic Rail & Hinterland Experience
Journey through stunning World Heritage protected rainforest to secluded Kuranda. Then, board the Kuranda Scenic Rail train and take your Gold Class seats. Enjoy complimentary beverage service as you wind through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and around densely forested curves, to arrive at Freshwater Station and be transferred back to the Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort.
- Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef to Agincourt Reef with bonus visit to Green Island
Sail to picture-perfect Green Island on a Quicksilver catamaran. After exploring the lush island and surrounding waters, sail to the Outer Great Barrier Reef. The spacious airconditioned activity platform houses a full bar and dining options, with lunch included in your day. Visit the underwater observatory or take to the water via the easily accessible snorkel platforms.
- Use of snorkelling equipment, full lunch onboard the Quicksilver
Let the experienced staff onboard the Quicksilver take care of you, with snorkel gear and water sports equipment included, as well as a delicious freshly prepared lunch.
- Return airport transfers
Your Cairns airport and Port Douglas – Cairns hotel transfers will be taken care of, so you can spend more time enjoying the beauty of Tropical North Queensland
Low Deposit from $99*pp
Single Supplement Price: $800 per person
Child Price (under 16): $400 per child
- Pre-tour travel to Port Douglas / from Cairns
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Personal expenses and anything not mentioned
Visit Australia’s own world-famous rainforest and reef in stunning, tropical North Queensland. This 6 night experience includes luxurious stays in 2 of Queensland’s most beautiful destinations, with unbeatable inclusions including daily breakfast, transfers and resort bonuses. Tour the lush Mossman Gorge and learn about unique flora and fauna cruising the Daintree River. Take a Gold Class train journey up to the Hinterland, through ancient forest. Spend a full day on the incredible Great Barrier Reef, including watersports, lunch and time on a tropical island.
- Day 1: Port Douglas
Be met at Cairns Airport and transferred to five-star Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas to check in (from 3pm) and relax for the rest of the day.
- Day 2: Port Douglas – Mossman Gorge, Daintree & Cape Tribulation Day Tour (B,L)
Travel in air-conditioned comfort today on this eco-accredited guided tour. Visit Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy morning tea before boarding the transfer into Mossman Gorge. Discover the world’s oldest tropical rainforest as your driver guides a walk through the Gorge boardwalk, sharing knowledge and history of this World Heritage listed region. Then, hop aboard the Daintree River Cruise and reach an understanding of the intricate Daintree eco-system. Look for wildlife including the elusive Saltwater Crocodile. After a delicious BBQ lunch in the Noah Valley rainforest, visit Cape Tribulation; where the rainforest meets the reef. Walk on the world-renowned beach and admire the coastline and fringing Coral Reef from the Kulki Lookout. Later, stop for an afternoon refreshment included at the Daintree Ice Cream Company before heading to Alexandra Lookout. After winding through the rainforest, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River Estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea before returning to the hotel for the evening.
- Day 3: Port Douglas (B)
Today is completely free to explore Port Douglas and take advantage of the outstanding amenities at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas: 5-star luxury is evident throughout the hotel, home to the Mirage Country Club, where golfers observe stunning views of the Coral Sea directly from the 18-hole golf course; or step directly on to Four Mile Beach from the resort and relax beside one of the many lagoon-style swimming pools, complete with a swim-up bar, sandy edges and set in lush tropical gardens.
- Day 4: Port Douglas – Cairns (B)
Check out today and be transferred to the Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort. The perfect location in Cairns city centre offers a relaxing, indulgent place to unwind and a launch pad to explore Cairns and surrounds. Enjoy cocktails at the swim-up pool bar at the sparkling, sand-fringed lagoon pool. Onsite restaurant Moko Bar and Grill allows for relaxing resort days while the myriad of surrounding restaurants, bars and shops are just outside your door.
- Day 5: Cairns – Gold Class Kuranda Scenic Rail & Hinterland Experience (B)
After breakfast this morning, meet your driver guide and journey through stunning World Heritage protected rainforest. Upon arrival in Kuranda, there’s time to explore the village. Heritage Markets operate 7 days a week and are full of interesting arts and crafts. You have time to visit Birdworld, the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary or Kuranda Koala Gardens [not included].
10 minutes before the scheduled departure time, board the Kuranda Scenic Rail train and take your Gold Class seats. Enjoy complimentary beverage service as you wind through hand-hewn tunnels, across bridges and around densely forested curves, to arrive at Freshwater Station and be transferred to the Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort. Relax for the evening.
- Day 6: Cairns – Full Day Green Island and Great Barrier Reef (B)
Make your own way to the Marina this morning (less than 2kms from the hotel) to cruise to the Great Barrier Reef on a once-in-a-lifetime Quicksilver Cruise. Sail to picture-perfect Green Island on a super-smooth airconditioned catamaran, with comfortable seating, full bar and facilities onboard. After 2 hours to explore the lush island and the surrounding waters, sail on the Outer Reef, a marine biology presentation is provided on the trip out. Once at pristine Agincourt Reef choose to snorkel, swim, dive or stay dry and experience wonder at the beauty and diversity of the Great Barrier Reef. The spacious airconditioned activity platform houses a full bar and dining options, with lunch included in your day. Visit the underwater observatory or take to the water via the easily accessible snorkel platforms, with gear included. Optionally, book a dive lesson or guided snorkel, or even a 10 minute scenic heli ride (not included) before returning to the resort in the evening.
- Day 7: Cairns – Home (B)
After a leisurely breakfast and the late (12 noon) check out, take advantage of your included airport transfer for onward travel.
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Port Douglas
- Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort
Valid for travel: Every Monday from 9 November 2020 – 31 March 2021
Blackout dates: 20 December 2020 and 18 January 2021
Single Supplement: $800 per person
Child Price (up to 12 years old sharing room): only $400 per person twin share
· All prices are subject to change, availability, redemption and book by deadlines.
· All prices are AUD per person twin share unless otherwise specified.
Children ages are 0 – 15 years inclusive, at the time of travel
Travel for only $400 per child when sharing a room with 2 parents /adults and utilising existing bedding.
PEACE OF MIND POLICY
· Deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase.
· Deposit is fully transferrable up to 90 days prior to departure.
· Balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
· The Peace of Mind Policy allows free of charge changes up to 90 days before departure, subject to airfare differences where flights have already been booked.
· Each change within 90 days of departure: $100 per person plus applicable third-party supplier fees.
· Each change within 60 days of departure: $250 per person plus applicable third-party supplier fees.
· Cancellation more than 90 days before departure: Loss of deposit only.
· Cancellation within 90 days of departure: 30% of package price.
· Cancellation within 60 days of departure: 50% of package price.
· Cancellation within 14 days of departure: 100% of package price.
· Each person is entitled to a strict maximum of one bag not exceeding 20kg on tour, regardless of any other baggage allowance.
· Porter service is not included and you are expected to carry your own bags.
· Luggage and personal effects are your own risk and we hold no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
· Final documentation will be emailed within two weeks of departure of the respective travel component.
· The itinerary and its order, sightseeing and transportation may be adjusted as deemed necessary for optimum safety, enjoyment and operation of the tour.
· If attractions are not available due to reasons beyond our control such as closures or adverse weather, similar alternatives will be provided where possible.
· The indicated length of trip includes time in flight and is subject to change depending on the final flight schedule.
· Included admissions provide general entrance to the attraction and do not include secondary admissions or expenses inside the venue.
· Any reference to ‘optional’, ‘not included’ or ‘exclusions/excluded’ means at your own expense.
· Hotel star ratings are either local ratings or self-ratings provided by the supplier.
· All rooms will be lead-in category or run of house unless otherwise stated.
· The tour and its optional programs may require minimum numbers to operate.
· It is a condition of booking that you must always remain with the tour according to the prescribed program.
· Departure from the group or deviation from the set itinerary are not permitted unless written prior consent is obtained, otherwise you risk cancellation of remaining land and air arrangements.
· All efforts must be made to resolve issues on tour with the tour leader.
· Complaints must be submitted in writing with substantiated evidence within 10 days of trip completion.
· Please notify your guide of any special dietary requirements but note that choices may be limited or not catered for.
· Comprehensive travel insurance is strongly recommended.
· Force majeure means any natural disaster, accident, fire, act of God, act of war, terrorism, legally binding judgment, injunction, action of a court or other relevant authority, emergency, unplanned repairs, maintenance, strike, industrial dispute, work ban, blockade or picketing, travel ban, pandemic, epidemic or outbreak of infectious disease, or other event beyond our reasonable direct or indirect control.
· In case of force majeure or other extraordinary event that prevents safe travel, we reserve the right to adjust, postpone or cancel the trip.
The pricing, terms and conditions listed herewith shall prevail in the case of any ambiguity or contradiction with other terms.
Talk to an Expert
Our QLD Holiday Experts are:
- Queensland experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Queensland questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|